Sandpoint Summer Classic 2010
Our Fulcrum Barbell Club had a successful second team meet at Sandpoint Gym in Seattle this past weekend, with six lifters participating and a great showing of support from our community. (Thank you, everyone!) Congratulations to all the lifters on a great second meet!
- Danielle snatched 33 and clean and jerked 44, for a 77-kg total.
- Amber snatched 40 and clean and jerked 45, for a 85-kg total.
- Stef snatched 49 and clean and jerked 64, for a 113-kg total, and first place in the meet.
- Yesh snatched 50 and clean and jerked 65, for a 115-kg total.
- Matt snatched 76 and clean and jerked 92 for a 168-kg total.
- James snatched 75 and clean and jerked 100, for a 175-kg total.
Many of the same Eastside S&C athletes--and more--will be competing again this coming Saturday, July 10, at the Washington State Games meet in Sumner. Lifters of all levels and ages, from novices and school-age kids to current and retired international-caliber competitors, will be doing their thing. Spectators and cheering squad members are encouraged to come join the fun.